RIBF ULOR Symposia/mini-Workshops
RIKEN Nishina Center for Accelerator-Based Science (RNC) and the User Liaison and Industrial Cooperation Group (ULOR) in RNC call for proposals to hold symposium/mini-workshop which actively promotes research activities at RI Beam Factory (RIBF). The submitted proposals will be evaluated on its scientific merit and expected results by the committee being established in RNC.
For details, please refer to Call for Proposals listed below. We look forward to receiving many proposals.
- Objective: Exchange views among researchers in a relevant field.
- Maximum amount of financial support: 500,000 JPY
- Deadline: Application must be submitted in March and in September.
- Objective: To solve specific problem. Analysis meeting is acceptable.
- Maximum amount of financial support: 150,000 JPY
- Deadline: Applications willl be accepted all the time being reviewed and evaluated immediately.
Application should be sent to ULOR by e-mail. Please use the application form listed below.
- For the approved proposals:
- ULOR will support your conducting symposia and mini-Workshops. Please contact us for details.
- Applicants must submit a report in English within 10 days after the symposium/mini-Workshop.
- Title of the symposium/mini-Workshop will be published in RIKEN Accelerator Progress Report.
- Ms. Yu Naya
Users Office, The User Liaison and Industrial Cooperation Group (ULOR)
- RIKEN Nishina Center for Accelerator-Based Science
- e-mail: sympo-kyoyo[at]ribf.riken.jp
The User Liaison and Industrial Cooperation Group, RIKEN Nishina Center for Accelerator-Based Science